Interview with Alison Maitland:
Follow these links to see video clips from The Conference Board web interview with Alison about Future Work:
- What is ‘Future Work’?
- Where does flex work usually fall short?
- Should future work be driven from top down or bottom up?
- How should leaders change their mindset?
- Can people collaborate well virtually?
- Which is better, the office or remote working?
- In moving to a future workplace, where do companies go wrong?
Future Work : Changing World (updated January 2015)
Watch this video to see some interesting facts and figures about how the world of work is changing
Interview with the authors
Below you can see the authors being interviewed about the themes and messages from their book. You can choose to watch the full version, which lasts about eight minutes, or a shortened version which only lasts four minutes.
This first one is the shorter version.
Or if you have a bit more time, why not watch the longer, eight minute, interview?
Second edition launch
These videos cover the launch of the second edition of the book on June 3rd 2014 including the panel session.
This video shows excerpts from the authors’ presentations at the launch of the first edition on 18th October 2011